Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Desert Sessions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Desert Sessions

    Some of you may know what this is..if not, and you like QOTSA, Kyuss, or EODM..it's worth checking out. The 1st 10 volumes (5 CDs) are available at mininova.org ...and volumes 11 & 12 are supposed to be out in the spring. For those of you that do know what it is...what do y'all think about this series?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Desert Sessions

    It has it's moments. I'm glad that QOTSA have added some of the better tracks to their disks. It's always an interesting listen.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Desert Sessions

    I always like the DS versions better than the rerecorded versions on QOTSA disks tho. IMO "Goin to a Hangin" needs to be placed on either a Queens album or a EODM album...I wouldn't care which. That whole series is the best driving music known to man tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •